Love of My Life

So you asked me how much I love you. Well that's kind of hard to put into words, I just feel like there aren't enough of the right words to describe this to you. I never thought I'd know what being in love with somebody meant until you came along a saturated every inch of my heart with happiness. When I look at you I can instantly tell how you're feeling, I feel so in touch with you even when you aren't there. I often sit and try to fathom a life without you just to remind myself to be grateful for you, I never want to take you for granted because I NEVER want to loose you. I know I love you too much because in those moments that I fathom me without you I instantly experience pain like I've never felt before and just thinking of you not being there kills me. You make me want to be a better person. Now that it's not just "me" anymore but "us" I strive to do better because I want to show you that you have a significant other to be proud of, to be right there working as hard as you do. I'm usually very private about my love life but I want the you as well as the rest of the world to know how much you truly mean to me. I love you Tyler Graves, proably way too much and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.