![]() |
| www.weheartit.com |
Six entire months have past since I've last written a post. A lot happens in six months. A new job, new home, new pet, a new perspective. In the past six months I've almost lost my life twice due to two major car accidents, one of which happened last night. My car was totaled and the other person's car flipped after running a red light and hitting the front of my car taking it completely off. Everyone walked away okay, and for that I am so relieved. These near death experiences have made me realize that life is too fragile to not be doing the one the I've always been in love with.
Blogging. Writing. Being immersed in the book community. Sharing a piece of myself with my fellow writers. Connecting with something much bigger than myself.
In my time spent away I've been attending Cosmetology School and I've developed the passion of doing hair. Making others see beauty in themselves by the time they leave the salon is my main goal. With only a semester to go I have found a salon job, and am lined up to be working there as a hairstylist upon graduating this December.
Opportunities and possibilities keep presenting themselves.
Sticking my feet back into the water of blogging is a tad intimidating. I don't want to fail. I don't want to start something and not continue with it. But writing is a part of me. My being depends on expression through written words on a page or in a post. No matter how long I spend away from it, I keep coming back.
I long to write again. To be lost in the words of a post. To have the excited feeling of writing a fulfilling post, only to read it a million times from being so satisfied with it.
I'm not sure if you've experienced seasons like I've just described as a blogger. They aren't easy. I'm super critical of myself and when I can't be consistent and reliable I don't want to post at all. But I think it's time to stick my feet back into the water of blogging and go about it a different way this time.

Post a Comment