Discovery of Reality



Today I feel tired. I feel like laying in the bed for a straight week. I feel like reading. I feel like traveling. I feel like being anywhere but where I am.

These feelings are the reason why I always end up picking up instead of sticking to something to see it through.

I want freedom. I want to explore. I want to see different places, learn new concepts, experience different cultures, breathe in new air.

Discover. Explore. Learn. Grow.



I'm doing all of those things right at this very moment, yet not in the way that I want to. Right now is the time to be STILL, CONTENT, GRATEFUL.

My time for travel, discovery, and exploration will come. I'm just having a hard time today accepting the fact that my day to day experience consists of work not play.

It seems like I've worked hard my whole life and the moments where I sacrifice hard work for a moment of freedom I end up in a hole. A hole of debt, struggle, and depression.

There is a time and a place for everything, I'm just having a hard time accepting this fact of my reality today.

xoxo,
Kayla Graham

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.