Healing in Two Thousand Eighteen
This semester has finally begun and I have attended all of my classes a total of one time, not counting my creative writing class, which I will be heading to here shortly.
Last semester I ended with two A's, three B's, and a 3.3 GPA. I'm proud of myself for how well I did especially with working so much. At one time I had two jobs last semester and at times it felt like I didn't have time to breathe, much less excel in school.
I absolutely love my class schedule this go around: Journalism, Creative Writing, Beginner's Spanish, Yoga, and Expository Writing.
My yoga teacher is Drake's bodyguard's yoga instructor. Pretty awesome bragging right if I do say so myself.
I am going into this year as well as this school semester seeking clarity; a clear mind.
My goal is to focus on self versus on everything and everyone else. The ultimate test will be to minimize worrying. I worry about the most minimal and outrageous things. It could be anything really. I overthink and overanalyze which causes a lot of unnecessary stress in my life.
I'm taking time this year to dive back into the things that set me on fire.
I'm looking into working in a salon again and using my talent as a Hairstylist, joining the Journalism Club, becoming involved in the community, and just focusing on the little things that benefit my overall wellness.
Also, I plan on taking an international trip this year. Travel is something I have to get the ball rolling with. My passport is literally just sitting on top of a stack of books at home pleading to be used.
I deem this year a year of healing for myself.
What are your goals and plans for this semester, or this year in general?
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment