Concord, NC, USA

The Free-quency I'm On


 I used to be the kind of woman with low self-esteem, low self-worth, zero confidence, and body image issues. Yet somewhere along the way without even realizing the full extent of the outcome that I would be sitting in, in this present moment - the deep diving that I continued to do allowed me to see underneath the surface of these struggles straight to the bottom.
 

Where it’s dark, scary, and feels unsafe.

 

It was diving into these deep feelings of not feeling safe that this emotional energy was able to move out of my body – slowly but surely.

 

I never thought that I’d be saying this at 27, but I’ve truly returned to my innocence.

 

I now know that innocence, sensuality, and sexuality can co-exist in my experience in a way that feels good to me.

 

I now know that what feels good to me in this moment could change tomorrow and so on and so forth – yet is always worth honoring.

 

Women are taught that if they showcase their sexual nature that they are calling in certain attention and energies.

 

I beg to fucking differ.

 

While this may be true for some women – others do exist who simply want to express the full width, depth, and breadth of their being.

 

Sensuality and sexuality are inevitably apart of embodied expression for the simple fact that these energies are directly linked to creation energy – within men and women alike.

 

I personally take an abundance of sexual photos for myself ONLY – as a pure expression because I enjoy being and feeling fully expressed + seeing the innocence within my present sexual being-ness.

 

That our physical shells incite so much lust, attachment, and distortion truly saddens me.

 

Being a beautiful woman who now stands fully in her power – who knows she is a whole damn goddess – what I run into a lot are others who are interested  simply seeing me for my surface and not understanding the depth of beauty that lies within my soul and this used to crush me.

 

This used to make me spiral into seeking external attention, validation, and attachments – because what I truly yearned for is someone to see my mind and soul on an intimate level and to find them beautiful.

 

Now I simply turn back to myself and worship at my own altar. Tend to my own temple. Sew into my own peace. With the knowing that my beauty is otherworldly – because it penetrates both form and formless.

 

I honor the fuck out of myself while honoring others. I accept where others are at while honoring where I am. I feel nothing but love underneath it all.

 

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE I AM BEYOND GRATEFUL THAT I HAVE THE SPACE FOR THIS EXPERIENCE.

 

I no longer feel sad when I’m rejected – I feel like I’m in this childlike state where if someone doesn’t want to play with me that’s okay. I feel so in tune within my own company that my own solitude turns me tf on.

 

Holy fuck.

 

This expansion creates space for it all to exist.

 

The magnetism that is birthed from this space feels like a golden bubble of energy wrapping my entire body in a buzzing feeling of love at all times.

 

It’s all within my love.





Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.