Any Book Recommendations?

Hey Everyone!
It's been raining all day where I live, which means it's a perfect reading day. I have read some great books this month. I have read Stud by Cheryl Brooks, Anytime Darlin' by Julia Rachel Barrett, Captured by Julia Rachel Barrett, Covet by Felicity Heaton, Deadly Obsession by Kristine Cayne, Lawe's Justice by Lora Leigh, and Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione. All of these books were amazing! I was wondering if anyone has read any books this year that have simply blown their minds and left them wanting more? If so, could you leave a comment and recommend the books that made you feel this way? I am always looking for great reads whether they're new or old.

Simply Kayla

6 comments

  1. I'd recommend Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. Awesome book. If you're looking for an amazing graphic novel, I would recommend Watchmen.

    Unfortunately, I haven't read a romance that has blown my top. Hmm, you'll have to consult some special reviewers, lol. That's what I have to recommend, if it helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I will definitely check those books out! I read mostly romance but not all of the time (: Thanks for stopping by and recommending those to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayla--shameless plug here--check out The Rapha Chronicles, Book 1: THE FALL
    written by Chana Keefer (me :)

    THE FALL is a retelling of ancient times through the eyes of an angel who was once best friends with Lucifer. Kathy at iamareadernotawriter just did a feature and interview.

    Keep on reading--and dreaming!

    Chana Keefer, author of The Rapha Chronicles, Book 1: THE FALL
    www.chanakeefer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Your book sounds really interesting. I will go check out the feature, interview, and your website. Thank you for the recommendation!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try to find a used copy of The Other Laura, by Sheryl Lynn, Kill and Tell, by Linda Howard, and Winter Woman, by Jenna Kernan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I most certainly will. I know that if you say they're good they are (:

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.