Book Ultamatum by My Family....

Well, after school yesterday I wanted to go shopping for books. My mom told me no because I already have too many and I need to read them all first. I finally convinced her to let me go and got 4 new books YAY! When I got home my brother told me that I was too "obsessed" with reading LOL... Who can be too obsessed? Well I started reading my book and my brother comes up to me and says I figured it out! I said what are you talking about? He then said you replace having relationships with reading books. I just thought that this was so funny. My Mom and Brother always tell me I don't have a life. I define a life as doing something you love and doing it good. I love to read so I believe I have a pretty great life (: LOL I love my family.

2 comments

  1. I've spent my entire life with my nose buried in a book, so you're in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wholeheartedly!

    Thanks Julia (:

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.