
I am currently reading The Fall; Book 1 in The Rapha Chronicles by Chana Keefer. I usually limit my reading to Romance because that is what I love. But, I have to say this book has gripped me and pulled me in. I am really enjoying it and I can't wait to post a review on it when I finish. At this rate I will be done by tomorrow or Wednesday. If you haven't you should go check out Chana Keefer's website Click Here and her book The Fall.
Book Blurb:
No, Rapha would not strike with physical force this day. But he could not resist goading his enemy just once. Looking up, he fixed the peace of Adonai on Lucifer like a laser, held that malicious gaze for one eternal second-and smiled. A flicker of uncertainty stirred in Lucifer's eyes. Rapha opened a single thought to Lucifer as he disappeared with the creature still cradled to his breast: "You always did hate secrets." Rapha, a powerful angel, had seen it in all in his countless years of service. At least he thought he had. Then he met Adam. Lucifer had it all, Adonai's favor, Rapha's friendship and unrivalled power throughout creation. But he wanted more.
Post a Comment