Upcoming Events
Hey everyone! Happy Sunday. I just wanted to let you guys know what is coming up on Simply Kayla's Book Reviews! I am excited for upcoming Giveaway Hops, Interviews, and Reviews.
February (1-5) My Book Boyfriend Giveaway Hop; Hosted by the Wines Book Club and As the Pages Turn; I will be giving away 1 Romance Novel (:
February (7-14) Love is in the Air Giveaway Hop; Hosted by Under the Covers; I will be giving away 1 Romance Novel and interviewing the Author of the novel!
February(10-16)Vampires for Valentines Giveaway Hop; Hosted by Felicity Heaton and Bitten by Paranormal Romance; I will be giving away 5 Romance/Vampire Novels and interviewing the Author of the novel. She was gracious enough to mail me some extra books to giveaway to you guys.
February (15-22) Naughty After Dark Blog Hop; Hosted by Close Encounters with the Night Kind & Natasha Blackthorne; I will be giving away 1 Romance Novel.
March (7-13) Feelin' Lucky Giveaway Hop; Hosted by Fictional Candy & I Smell Sheep; I will be giving away a Novel, I just don't know what it is right now lol.
March (22-25) 18 & Over Book Blogger Giveaway Hop; Hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance & Getting Naughty Between the Stacks; I will be giving away 1 Romance Novel.
-My giveaways are for the US Only, I am sorry it's just that postage is a lot (: Hopefully I will be able to Host International Giveaways in the future or do e-Book Giveaways Internationally.
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment