Blog Suggestions
When I first started blogging in December I started off with just Book Reviews. I have been trying a lot of new things lately like Interviews, Giveaways, participating in Blog Book Tours, and In My Mailbox. As people who visit blogs I want to ask you a question: what would you like to see more on this blog? I know everyone has their preferences; Like me for example I love IMM posts. So, please drop by and tell me what you would like to see more of here on Simply Kayla's Book Reviews, I would love some feedback :) Thanks! Happy Wednesday, and Happy Reading.
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I come for the reviews and to see what you're reading. Guess I'm not a good person to ask... :)
ReplyDeleteNo, I think you are the perfect person to ask. I do need to post more reviews. Maybe I could do a section on my sidebar where I put what I'm currently reading for everyone to see.
ReplyDeleteLove cat pictures, recipes and writer's tips.
ReplyDeleteI like to see what your reading and read the reviews you write up on them as well as others reviews you may have had others post. I LOVE the hops and guest interviews/giveaways (I especially like character interviews-so fun!). Book tours for new releases are good too. 'A day in the life of' - interviews with authors are fun to read. Listing each months new releases is good. Kayla...I have to say this...I am so impressed with your blog. I LOVE it! It looks good, it's easy to move around in/through...I can't believe and would never know it if you didn't tell me...that an 18 yr old high school senior developed and ran it...honestly! You are an amazing, smart and very talented young woman with a VERY bright future ahead of you! Better buy those shades now...you're gonna need them! LOL! You should be very, very proud of yourself...I am and I don't even know you! Sorry if this embarrassed you...it's just the mom in me. I have 4 children...9 grandchildren. When I see someone doing something this good...praise just pops out. :)
ReplyDeletebarbbattaglia @ yahoo.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you Barbara, this really makes my day! Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely take your advice (: I'm really glad you enjoy my Blog and thank you for always stopping by and commenting on events/interviews and entering the giveaways. I really do appreciate it. Although this did make me blush lol, and it has really encouraged me! 9 grandchildren, whew I bet you are busy... I love children and I bet you are a wonderful grandmother. Again, thank you Barbara!!!
ReplyDelete