I just found out about The Book Blogger Love-A-Thon. Basically, we all know it is February (the month of love) and we all have blogs that we love and want to show appreciation to. Well here is your chance; February 17th 2012 at 12:00 a.m. EST until February 18th 2012 at 12: a.m. EST. will be a full day of commenting on blogs, tweeting about them, facebooking about them, etc. in order to show your appreciation and let them know that there are people that actually read what they put their hard work into. I know I will be doing this! I think this is a wonderful idea, you do have to be a blogger to sign up (if you weren't that would defeat the purpose lol) because you have to have a place to put your posts up. Here is the link to sign up Click Here @ Kate's Tales of Books & Bands. I just gave you a breif desciption (: If this sounds like something you are interested in go to her site to read more about it, and to sign up.
Book Blogger Love-A-Thon
I just found out about The Book Blogger Love-A-Thon. Basically, we all know it is February (the month of love) and we all have blogs that we love and want to show appreciation to. Well here is your chance; February 17th 2012 at 12:00 a.m. EST until February 18th 2012 at 12: a.m. EST. will be a full day of commenting on blogs, tweeting about them, facebooking about them, etc. in order to show your appreciation and let them know that there are people that actually read what they put their hard work into. I know I will be doing this! I think this is a wonderful idea, you do have to be a blogger to sign up (if you weren't that would defeat the purpose lol) because you have to have a place to put your posts up. Here is the link to sign up Click Here @ Kate's Tales of Books & Bands. I just gave you a breif desciption (: If this sounds like something you are interested in go to her site to read more about it, and to sign up.
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so awesome for signing up and I am glad you like this idea! I hope it turns out to be a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete-Katelyn
Thanks Katelyn I look forward to it (:
ReplyDelete