Through Blog Hops, Giveaways, Twitter, and In My Mailbox I have discovered so many awesome bloggers that I didn't even know about. I love finding new awesome blogs, it really makes my day! I would love to help get the word of other people's blogs out there, because there are so many awesome blogs out there that no one even knows about! I'm trying to think of a way I could do that. I love supporting people/bloggers who put their hard work into their blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love finding blogs through the blog hops and sneaking peeks at other people's blogs lists on their profiles. lol That's how I find a lot of great blogs and there are so many great one's out there.
ReplyDeleteI love meeting new blogs, but international blogs where do I know everything that rolls off of my country. As I'm from Brazil, to visit blogs Americans, for example, is a great way to - not only meet new people and cultures, but to know a little what happens in your "world".
ReplyDeleteTalita Ackles | @PunkReader
www.punkreader.com
I love new blogs too!
ReplyDelete^^Ooh, I get to be right under Julia! Is that bad luck when she posted on Friday the 13th? ;)
ReplyDeleteI see you're reading Incorporeal, which is one of my favorite books of hers, I hope you love it too!
Anyway..hi Kayla, I stopped by from the blogger love-a-thon! I go off on tangents, huh? I love this post, I do the same thing. I really enjoy finding new blogs, new people to chat with on Twitter, etc.
This new Linky thing has been a pretty good tool so far actually - I've scrolled through the directory (there were almost 200 pages the last time I looked) and picked out the book bloggers and did a little looking around, commenting here and there and follow sometimes. I hope it encourages them to do the same, but if not, then I at least have found a new place to check back or someone to add to my blogroll.
Hi Kayla - Thank you for reading my post about "Do you feel left out". I just felt I had to put myself out there and tell others how I feel.
ReplyDeleteThank you for following my blog and I following you as well. I love your layout and your content is great. I see you like adult books. ^_^ I do too.
I hope you have a nice day and have fun with the love-a-thon.
- Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment
I am having tons of fun with the Love-A-Thon!! I do love Adult books!! They are my favorite :D but I also like YA books too. I like a little of everything. I really enjoyed your post, it was very heartfelt. Thanks for following my blog!
ReplyDeleteI agree I love all of Julia's books that I've read! They are so amazing :D I really like Linky although I'm still trying to figure out how to use it lol. Thanks for stopping by!!! So glad to find someone who likes Julia's books too!
ReplyDeleteI do to Julia, when I first received your book Captured I went and checked to see if you had a website and I found your blog which I love!!! I try to stop by everyday because your posts are so interesting :D
ReplyDeleteYou are the first international blog I've ever followed I love the content on your blog, and like you said It gives my a glimpse of whats going on where you live :D Thanks for stopping by! You have an awesome blog.
ReplyDeleteI agree, I have done the same thing and have found amazing blogs! I love blog browsing!!!
ReplyDelete