In My Mailbox (2)




Photobucket

This is my  In My Mailbox Post for this week, I'm really excited about what I received this week.  In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren. For more information Click Here. IMM is where bloggers can share what books they have received for the week!

These are the books I have received this week




Won:
The Sleeper Awakes by Eilis Flynn from a Night Owl Reviews Chat
Yesterday's Daughter by Sally Lundy-Frommer from Demon Vampire The Blog
Intimate Beings by Jessica Inclan from Gypsy Mama Logs

-A big thanks to each of these blogs!

Please let me know what you got in your mailbox! If you leave a link to you IMM post I will check it out and follow your blog (: Happy Reading.


15 comments

  1. Yesterday's Daughter has a beautiful cover. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul you got this week!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM Kayla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you won 3 books? That's awesome! Thanks for following my blog, following you back.
    Nereyda @Mostly YA Book Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. U got sum awesum stuff this week :) TY for stopping by. I Linky Followed you back.
    I Twitter followed u too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I have an ecopy of Yesterday's Daughter to I should get to that soon.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great week, hope you enjoy your books! Never heard of those I need to add on to my TBR :)

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of those look great--lot's of romance is always a good thing ;)

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning these books, I have never heard of them but they do sound good hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your books - these aren't one's I'm familiar with! Thanks for visiting, and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of any of those before. they look like good reads. thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now a follower!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Thank you to following my blog and read my IMM!

    I really enjoyed your blog and I'm following him too. Did not know these books, but are novels, right? I love novels!

    I'll be visiting here when you can!

    xoxo
    Talita Ackles | @PunkReader
    www.punkreader.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i haven't heard of these books before but they all look pretty good. i'll have to look them up on goodreads. thanks for stopping by my blog. have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your wins! It's an awesome mailbox you have there! Enjoy reading these! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.