In My Mailbox (3)



Photobucket

In My Mailbox was started my The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. For this weeks IMM I only got two books, but I'm really excited to read The Virgin Diaries .


These are the books I received this week:

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!


-Gifted:
The Virgin Diaries by Kimberley A. Johnson & Ann Werner from Kimberley Johnson.
-Won:
When you go Away by Jessica Inclan from Gypsy Mama Logs
-Thanks to Kimberley and Gina @ Gypsy Mama Logs

What did you guys receive this week? If you leave me the link to your IMM post I will check it out, comment, and follow you :D

23 comments

  1. You know that talks in The Virgin Diaries? I thought the cover interesting, I guess I'll find out more about it.

    Have IMM on my blog, but it is on video and I am speaking in Portuguese, so... :/

    xoxo,
    Talita Ackles | @PunkReader
    www.punkreader.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of When You Go Away is really pretty!

    Hope you enjoy both of your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read either of these books but they look good. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kayla! Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad I found your blog too! (did you see the shoutout I gave ya in one of my mini-challenge posts? I think it's like the 1st or 2nd one)

    Have a great week and I will be stopping by your blog often :)

    xo,
    La Toya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. The Virgin Diaries looks interesting, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chloe @ YA Booklover BlogFebruary 19, 2012 at 6:57 PM

    I've read The Virgin Diaries, I was sent it for review a couple months ago... You can read my review if you'd like (below), and thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    http://yabookloverblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/review-of-virgin-diaries-by-kimberly.html 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my IMM post too! I just read your review and I enjoyed it! I can't wait to find out what I think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the books you got this week! And congrats on the win! :)

    If you'd like you can check out the awesome books I got in my mailbox this week, just click the link below! ;)Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy everything you got this week! 

    Come Check Out My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, I will!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, I did check out you blog and loved it! I'm a new follower (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still checked out you IMM even though I couldn't understand I saw the book you received and it looked good! Thank you for stopping by Talita (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you April! I think so too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! I haven't either but I look forward to starting them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw the shout out! Thank you so much, I commented on it :) I will be visiting your blog often too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are welcome, thank you for stopping by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't heard of either of these, but yay for free books, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes (: Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for stopping by BlookGirl earlier :-) I haven't heard of either of the two books you had in your mailbox this week, but I will definitely check them out.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are welcome Katie! Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy reading the new books you got!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Virgin Diaries, LOL. That sounds like an interesting read! :) Enjoy!



    New Follower


    My
    Imm



    My
    giveaway

     

    ReplyDelete
  22.  Great IMM!!

    The Virgin Diaries sounds awesome.

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for stopping by also!! I am reading TVD right now (:

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.