Naughty After Dark Blog Hop



This Blog Hop is Hosted by Nikki from Close Encounters with the Night Kind and Natasha at Natasha Blackthorne Blog. Thank you guys so much for Hosting this (:

No Interviews this time, sorry guys!


   


Giveaway
I will be giving away a copy of The First Sin to a lucky winner. All you have to do is fill out the Rafflecopter form! I will be having many more events/interviews/reviews going on this month, check the right sidebar for dates and event names.

-This book looked and sounded so good I couldn't resist, I bought me a copy too (:



Alexi Steele is determined, relentless, and driven to protect the innocent. She’s a top agent of the NSA’s clandestine Recovery Enforcement Division, specializing in human trafficking and sex crimes. Her current mission: To infiltrate the inner circle of Boston’s exclusive S&M clubs in order to save thirteen young women who are about to be auctioned off to the highest bidders. But Lexi’s only way in is under the “control” of her new partner in crime, Nicholas Donovan.

Nick will do whatever it takes to bring down the billionaire sex-ring mastermind who’s kidnapped his sister. But the games he must play as Lexi’s “dominant” are burning away his icy control, and blurring the lines between partners. Meanwhile, their enemies are closing in as they enter a devastating race against time…bringing them dangerously close to THE FIRST SIN.

Click here to view on Goodreads.

 Click Read more to enter the Giveaway:




a Rafflecopter giveaway

Below are the other participants of this Blog Hop, hop on over to the other blogs to see what great prizes they are giving away. Happy Hopping!




38 comments

  1. this book sounds really good, I haven't heard of it before, but it definitely looks like one I would like! Thanks for the contest, Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful prize. Thank you for getting naughty with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this book so thanks for the heads up and giveaway for this one. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Human trafficking seems to be a popular theme in erotic romances right now. I've read about three in the past two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is a new author for me. I would love to read this book. Thanks for the giveaway!

    geishasmom73 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA! What a HOT book! I hope I win but if I don't I may buy it myself :)
    I dont normally read this genre but if its good I will check it out & this looks great!
    DId u read yet?
    PS:Grabbed ur button for my left sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!!! I LOVE Paranormal Romance, and Romance of almost any kind :D I haven't read it yet but when I do I could pass it on if you'd like to have it! Thanks for grabbing my button, I'm entering your Giveaway as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Book Savy Babe) I thought it looked really good too!! Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Hopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book has been on my TBR. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. (Natasha Blackthorne) Thanks for hosting this Giveaway Hop and entering the giveaway!!!! Glad to get "Naughty" with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. (Mary) Thank you for entering the Giveaway and Commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. (Anne) Yes it is, I'm not sure why but the stories I've read with it in them have been interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. (Andrea) Thanks for coming out and entering the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome book to giveaway, wow it sounds great. I love these hops because I always meet new authors and find great blogs to follow.

    Thank you for the giveaway and being a part of the hop.

    Ronda Tutt
    mrsqueentutt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. (Ronda) Many thanks for coming out and entering! I love blog hops for the exact reason too :D I love discovering new blogs and authors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's been a while since I read any Cheyenne McCray. I always enjoy her work though.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, I love this concept. It's sexy and scary at the same time. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE Cheyenne McCray! This is a GREAT book/series...thx for the giveaway op!

    barbbattaglia @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have not read Cheyenne McCray yet, but I have been meaning to. And this book sounds like a great one to start with. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an great sounding book, love reading Cheyenne's books. Thanks for the giveaway.
    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooh...this books sounds great! First, it has police/special forces. Best it is a sex club!

    books4me67 at yamil dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. the book looks great and then i would love to blog on it and read it

    desi the blonde at msn dot cm

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oops! After entering the first two options in the rafflecopter, I realized that I already have this book so I'll not enter anymore. But I do appreciate the Goodreads invite just the same Kayla! :)

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the awesome blurb. This book sounds like it could quickly become one of my favorites. I love romantic suspense. It keeps me on the edge of my seat and all the tension makes the sex scenes even more. I can't wait to try this book! Thanks!
    slinkydennis at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the cover. the blue is so cool. Looks like a good read.

    author_shannon_leigh at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stopping by as part of the Love-A-Thon and the Naughty After Dark Blog Hop.

    Thank you for the giveaway - the book sounds awesome!

    kate at read2review dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the chance to win a book on my wish list.

    Caity_mack at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway!!! :)
    -Amber
    goodblinknpark @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sounds like a great read! I love the cover! Thanks for the great giveaway!
    Ashley A
    ash_app@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for the giveaway. The book sounds really good. I have read a few books regarding human trafficking and really liked them. 
    June
    manning_J2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This book is on my wish list. Thanks for the chance to win it!
    suz2@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the giveaway.  I would love to read this story.

    jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have not read any of Cheyenne's work yet but would love to start with this :)  Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for stopping by! I really appreciate it (:

    ReplyDelete
  35. It's a lot of fun, I'm glad I am participating!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sounds like a really good book ty for a chance to win :-)

    Hugss
    LindaH
    readingissomuchfun @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for participating in such a great blog hop!

    This looks like a wonderful book !

    mimirose41209 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for the excellent giveaway. I enjoy reading books with law enforcement characters and this one sounds very HOT. I'd love to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.