The Vampire Diaries; Entertainment Magazing Covers


When I saw this my jaw totally dropped! I am a humongous fan of The Vampire Diaries (Team Stefan). Although, I love Damon too... hard pick. I will have to buy these Magazines just for the cover :D The Vampire Diaries this Thursday @ 8:00 p.m. can't wait.

These covers are so HOT and drool worthy, Nina Dobrev is a lucky woman.

Comment and let me know what you think. I'd love another TVD fan to chat with.

20 comments

  1. Oh my, wow! How I would love to be in her place they're so gorgeous. I love them both, but I love Damon, gotta love the bad boy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too! I understand bad boys just have an allure that's hard to resist (: I'm a sucker for a sweetheart lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, they are channeling True Blood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I got mine in the mail my jaw dropped (I LUV DAMON!)
    my cover was the one with Damon in the white sheet. *MEOW*
    BUT fate was working against me, Prince Harry made the magazine his "bed" & decided it needed a bit of chewing & shredding to make it "comfy".
    I salvaged what I could...
    Now it's not only shredded it's tear stained (my tears)lolz..
    I am having a giveaway too http://www.booksandbeyond.net/2012/02/valentines-day-books-with-love-hop.html
    *fingers crossed for you*
    How was ur V Day?
    TTYL
    Have a gr8 night & tomorrow is Vampire Diaries Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Julia) I know!! They are so drool worthy (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Books And Beyond) Hey! Cat's LOVE paper of any kind lol, I have to keep my books kept up or they try to destroy them! I am so sorry that your cat tore up a magazine with sexy Damon on the front :/ My Valentine's day was alright, I worked lol. Thanks for entering my giveaways! I entered yours too. You have a great night also, I can't wait until tomorrow night! Day off of work and The Vampire Diaries, It couldn't get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These covers are so great. Even though I'm totally team Damon, I think the Stefan and Elana cover is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Stefan and Elena's cover is the best too!!! I love Damon, but I'm team Stefan :D You can't help to love them both though! It comes on tonight, so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! I LOVE the Vampire Diaries! Found you on Katelyn's Blogger Love-A-Thon page of people participating. Glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by for the book blogger love-a-thon! =)

    These covers are gorgeous and drool-worthy. You didn't warn me that I'd need a bib to read this post! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Vampire Diaries is one of my favorite shows! I'm Team Damon all the way <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my. I came over with the Blog Love A Thon, hoping to share some love, but yum. Love this post!!! I love this show and both boys are pretty dreamy to look at. I do a post on my blog on Mondays called MANday, which is basically all shirtless men and both these guys are among our favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE these covers! As soon as they came in at work, I snatched up a Damon/Elena cover.
    Although, I'm over the Salvatore's and totally shipping Elena/Elijah now :0) Hehe...,

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't watch the show (my mom does though haha), but these covers made me stop in my tracks when I saw them in a store! I've seen all three in person (SO hot, oh heavens...I've loved Ian Somerhalder from the moment I saw him in Life As A House and didn't think it was possible for him to be more attractive -- totally possible. In person. It took all I had not to drool and fall into him when he was 5 feet from me.) and these covers are nothing compared to the pure sexual chemistry they exude in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I AGREE, Ian Somerhalder is so drool worthy I know he is a babe magnet just look at him! Plus he cares about saving the earth and loves cats... It doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree I'm on the Original train, I want Carolina and Klaus to be together and I think Elijah and Elena would be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well I'll have to check out your MANday guys :D I love shirtless guys! Thanks for stopping by and showing some love for the Love-A-Thon, happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Alexa! I really like Damon, but I am team Stefan :) I can't resist his hot broodiness. Thank you for stopping by! I really enjoyed your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Next time I'll post a warning at the top just for you :D I really should have shouldn't I lol? Thanks for stopping by for the Love-A-Thon Rachel! Happy Friday. I hope your enjoying the Love-A-Thon as much as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Bianca, I just visited your blog and I LOVED it (: So great to find new awesome blogs! Thanks for stopping by and posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.