Title: InsurgentDivergent #2
Author: Veronica Roth
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: May 1, 2012
Pages: 525
One choice can transform you—or it can destroy you. But every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves—and herself—while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love.
Tris's initiation day should have been marked by celebration and victory with her chosen faction; instead, the day ended with unspeakable horrors. War now looms as conflict between the factions and their ideologies grows. And in times of war, sides must be chosen, secrets will emerge, and choices will become even more irrevocable—and even more powerful. Transformed by her own decisions but also by haunting grief and guilt, radical new discoveries, and shifting relationships, Tris must fully embrace her Divergence, even if she does not know what she may lose by doing so.
New York Times bestselling author Veronica Roth's much-anticipated second book of the dystopian Divergent series is another intoxicating thrill ride of a story, rich with hallmark twists, heartbreaks, romance, and powerful insights about human nature.
Hey everyone I just had my blog redesigned, if you haven't noticed yet. So, in the spirit of having my blog redesigned by the lovely Sheila @ Blog Designs By Sheila; I am going to host a giveaway for Insurgent by Veronica Roth! I am currently reading and almost finished with Divergent and I have fallen in LOVE with it. All you have to do is fill out the Rafflecopter form below.
Rules:
-Age: 13 and Older
-Shipping: Make sure the Book Depository ships to you for free
-Do not leave your e-mail in the comments section
-Fill out the Rafflecopter form below
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Whilst reading divergent I fell in love with the story, the characters and the style of writing. I would love to read Insurgent as soon as I can but winning it in a giveaway would be amazing! I cant wait to see how the characters progress in the second book and to see where the story leads. :D
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to know read more about Tris and Four! :)
ReplyDeleteCause it then I won't be the only one who hasn't read Divergent! It is on my list to read this weekend! At my daughters soccer tourney!
ReplyDeleteThis is a GREAT giveaway THX:D
ReplyDeleteOops i almost forgot.....
ReplyDeletei want to read this book because out of the 300 books i have read my whole entire life Divergent would be my favorite, and this is me being 100% honest. I love divergent. Why? because i can actually relate to this book. most books have a girl who is beautiful, perfect and just not realistic but this one has... i don't know something...... that makes me just click with her................. ( i know this sound stupid :D) it's just that i have always been known as the nice sweet girl but there is a lot more than just that. People think i'm vulnerable, but i'm not i'm a fighter. :))
I have YET to read Divergent BUT winning Insurgent will motivate me to read it.
ReplyDeleteCome on Rafflecopter do me a solid!
I'd like to read it because it sounds like a very intriguing read.
ReplyDeleteBecause Divergent was freaking amazing! And I heard Insurgent is supposed to be ten times better. I'm not sure how that could even be possible, but if it is then OMG! I have to have it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so much excited to read Insurgent because Divergent is surely one of the best dystopian books I've ever read. & I can't wait to find what's gonna happen next while they're in the amity compound and If Christina will eventually finds out who killed Will w/c is Tris. & everything. I'm looking forward to more of Tris & Tobias's romantic scenes . I CAN'T WAIT :)))
ReplyDeleteI'm so much excited to read Insurgent because Divergent is surely one of the best dystopian books I've ever read. & I can't wait to find what's gonna happen next while they're in the amity compound and If Christina will eventually finds out who killed Will w/c is Tris. & everything. I'm looking forward to more of Tris & Tobias's romantic scenes . I CAN'T WAIT :)))
ReplyDeleteDivergent was one hell of a book that's why I'm soooo excited for Insurgent! Waiting kills me!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty excited because I liked Divergent, plus the hype is making me giddy!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for Insurgent! I read Divergent a couple of months ago and I loved it. I can't wait to read Insurgent and see where the story goes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this giveaway!
- Jo
tinybooknook.blogspot.com
So excited for Insurgent! Been waiting for the longest time and now it's finally here! Loved Divergent so much, can't wait!
ReplyDeleteAaaah! I've been excited since before I finished Divergent. All the fantastic hype has got me super amped for Insurgent. And also, Four. He's a big reason why. ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the awesometastic giveaway!
I'm excited to read it because Divergent was AMAZING! : D
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway. My friend let me read her ARC of Insurgent and I can't wait to get my own copy!
ReplyDeleteLove your site design! Can't wait for Insurgent this week!
ReplyDeleteIt's EVERYWHERE! It has to be good!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo! thats MY name up there under WINNER :)
ReplyDeletelolz..
thank you thank you thank you *HUGZ*HUGZ*
u made this 60 year old lady very happy!
hahahahaha...