Musing Mondays (1)


Musing Mondays is hosted by Should Be Reading, this is a weekly event where MizB asks a book related question, and you answer with a post on your blog with your thoughts on the topic/question.


Question: Other than working at a job, what is your biggest interruption to reading? What takes you away from your book(s)?

Answer: The biggest things that interrupt me from reading are blogging, social networking, friends, family, work, school work, playing with my animals, and the list goes on and on lol. I try to find a balance though! I am always a very busy person and people ask me all of the time how do you do all of that stuff? But, as bloggers I'm sure many of you do to! I just say... "I'm used to it".

So, what interrupts you from reading the most? If you leave a link in the comments section to your Musing Mondays post I will go check it out, comment, and follow. Have a wonderful Monday!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.