Books Mentioned:
The Bite Before Christmas by Lyndsay Sands & Jeaniene Frost (Bought)
Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione (Thank you Fran!)
Bared to You by Sylvia Day (Thank you Fran!)
How to Measure a Lady by Deeanne Gist (Thank you Arianne!)
Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt (Thank you Arianne!)
Junk Miles by Liz Reinhardt (Thank you Arianne!)
Blogs Mentioned:
Fran @ Bella's Bookshelf
Arianne @ Provocative Pages
Arianne Cruz
you camera is better in this video :D
ReplyDeleteYey for shoutouts :D Glad you got Larissa Ione book for your birthday!
If for some unfortunate reason you don't like Measure of a Lady, pass it on to someone else. But I really hope u like :D
You write poetry? Girl! Me too! Over 100 poems in my collection. I don't write lately anymore, though.
Oh my gosh I am in a YA slump! I just keep reading romance lately. Maybe I should go read Maze Runner and get me back on my groove lol :)