Thought 1: Do I really have to wake up... just 30 more minutes!
Thought 2: Should have done this homework last night.
Thought 3: Should I bum it or dress up today?
Thought 4: I LOVE this new red lipstick... even though it was $5.00 :/
Thought 5: YES, is it already Thursday? GOOD, because I NEED to go dance.
Thought 6: Straight Hair or Curly Hair?
Thought 7: I LOVE TWITTER!
Thought 8: To go to Spanish class or to not go to Spanish class... that is the question.
Thought 9: WORK? REALLY?
Thought 10: YAY, today is over and it's time to go out with my girls :)
Below are some pictures of last weekend when my friend Leigh Ann came up from Alabama.
Hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into my life lol. I can always say that there is never a dull moment in it haha.



this post is actually pretty awesome. you should do them more often
ReplyDelete