source: www.weheartit.com
If you have any goals or resolutions, and would like to participate I will leave a link to Nikki's channel below her video so you can watch the rest of her videos on this topic which are equally great.
Today I am going to share with you my list for #howtobehappyjanuary. I wanted to put it out there so I can be held accountable for the goals I want to achieve, so here it goes!
To visit Nikki's channel "Click Here".
1. Be healthier. This includes eating and drinking healthier, and exercising more frequently. I don't want to just loose weight, I want to feel better about myself and for my body to be healthy. I will achieve this goal by starting small, and dropping soft drinks and trying to work in more fruits, vegetables, and greens.
2. Read more. Starting college really got me behind on reading. I want to focus on getting back into reading on a regular basis, if it's only 20 pages a day. I just want to make sure I read something everyday.
3. Balance. I want to learn how to balance work, school, social life, and internet life (blogging, book tubing).
4. Put more time into my appearance: You never know who you will meet or run into. I want to put more time into my appearance because I found that when I do I feel better and more confident in myself.
5. Blog and regularly upload videos to my Book Tube channel.
6. Manage my money more wisely than I have in the past, and not impulse buy.
source: www.weheartit.com
I am looking forward to working toward and achieving these goals this
year. I had initially decided that I wasn't going to make any
resolutions this year but I stumbled upon Nikki's videos and they
convinced me otherwise.
Do you guys have any goals you
want to achieve this year that you'd like to share with me? What do you think of my goals? Feel free
to leave comments below with your thoughts/feedback. I love comments! Thanks for reading guys, hope
you enjoyed this post.

I love it! book tubing! thats the first time i heard that! lol! Im all in for #howtobehappyjanuary and i made my list a couple days ago and i found you on twitter! i have a video up on youtube called "keeping organzied, saving money, & living the dream" where i talk about how to save money. anything i know about it i learned from Smart Women Finish Rich. I will have a full blog post along with the video up 2marrow if you would like to check it out. I am at:
ReplyDeletemindbodybeauty.blogspot.com
I am also "mindbodybeauty" on youtube if your interested!
let's keep eachother accountable 2013! im exited!
Erica that is so awesome! I just subscribed to you on YouTube and followed your blog, which is super adorable by the way! I will definitely be checking out your blog post and watching your video :D
DeleteI am so excited about achieving these goals this year.
We can definitely keep each other accountable for 2012!
That sounds like a great list Kayla. Looks like we have some of the same goals. I am also hoping to get healthier. I am really hoping to stick with my changes this time around. School gets in the way of my reading for pleasure as well but I am also hoping to balance things better. I hate those days I don't feel like getting ready and then regret it later in the day. It really does make you feel better :) Anyways, thanks for sharing and good luck! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Bianca. I know I want to stick to it this year. I always fall off around March or April. Yes school is the main advocate for me not being able to read for pleasure. Yes, those days are the worst... I have a lot of them but am going to change that lol. Thanks for reading, and good luck to you too!
Deletehmm, so you will wear more makeup and all that? ooh girl, them boys better watch out! :D
ReplyDeleteI've got a neutral look down that is my go-to for every day. It's so neutral, my roommate (in the beginning) thought I was just naturally beautiful LOL! I told her I wear makeup everyday, just neutrally ;)
Basically, all u need is a good foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and lip color. Those should be enough esp if you're in a hurry :)
Yes I will be lol. I didn't last semester haha.
DeleteI love the neutral look, but I've never tried it... I will have to do that soon. My problem is that I can't find a foundation that doesn't break me out :(
And you are naturally beautiful, what are you talking about :)