source: www.weheartit.com
Most people say I don't talk a lot. Well I find this to be true, at least until you get to know me. There are many reasons why I am like this, but the number one reason is I don't like putting myself out there... with people in general. I've done it many times and its blown up in my face. I used to be this carefree, outspoken, outgoing ball of fire, and I'm not sure when it changed but it did.
I think... a lot. I don't say things unless I mean then, and if I say I care about you then I damn well mean it. I believe words are a gift, so I don't say things that I don't find important. I am very observant, if you tell me one thing and I see another I won't say anything to you about it. I will just go on about my business and know not to trust you anymore. I am hurt easy, but you'll never see the pain you've caused me. I don't like people feeling sorry for me.
When I care about someone I care with a fierce passion. I am an extremist. I have many flaws, and I am proud of each and every one of them. You see, I don't like letting people get close to me because that's just another thing that I have to loose. I say this to say, think before you play with someone's emotions... you never know what they've been through.
This year is the year that I will try to get past these things. I'm not saying that I'll be successful, I'm just saying I'll try... which is more than I've done in a while.
source: www.weheartit.com

I don't like putting myself for public consumption either which is why I have a blog alias. Social media even blogging has this 15 minute culture going on for it. It's tempting, who doesn't want to be popular, but its a little catty too and I spending too much energy over it isn't worth my time. Blogging is supposed to be a hobby and not this popularity contest... if it is I didn't get the memo.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon Kayla. Sounds to me like someone did you wrong.
I certainly agree with you Braine. Sometimes I do feel like blogging has become a popularity contest. When I think back to the reason why I started blogging it was because I love reading :) I don't concern myself over being "popular" but instead just being myself. Blogging and book tubing are hobbies and when they start feeling like their not, I usually take a step back to reevaluate why they don't feel that way anymore.
DeleteThanks for this comment, it made my day. There will always be people who do you wrong, but I've just now came to the conclusion that you can't loose sleep over it. I'm just going to keep my head up and keep it moving.