90's R&B (The best damn music in the world)


When I was growing up my parents always played R&B and love songs, so I was exposed to this amazing genre of music at an early age. I've always loved it, even now that I'm older it's really the only type of music I listen to. I wish they still made music like they did then. So much meaning, feeling, and realness poured into each song. I mean don't get me wrong I love a good twerking song to dance to... but there is something about R&B that makes it my dominant music choice.

Could be that I'm a hopeless romantic, the sexuality of the songs, emotions, and feelings portrayed. To me this genre of music expresses Love... something not expressed too much now days. Most people just don't understand R&B music and when I've exposed my friends to it they call it sex music. It really just isn't sex music though, it's love making music and there is a big difference.

I always say I wish I could have been a teen in the 90's because people and music were so much more real. Here is a little snippet of my R&B playlist from my iTunes library. Hope you enjoy.

1. Twisted - Keith Sweat
2. They Don't Know - Jon B
3. He Can't Love You - Jagged Edge
4. Nobody Knows It But Me - The Tony Rich Project
5. On Bended Knee - Boyz II Men
6. Love - Musiq Soulchild
7. Teach Me - Musiq Soulchild
8. Differences - Ginuwine
9. Sweet Lady - Tyrese
10. How You Gonna Act Like That - Tyrese
11. Signs of Love Making - Tyrese
12. End of the Road - Boyz II Men
13. Promise - Jagged Edge
14. Let's Get Married - Jagged Edge
15. I'll Make Love To You - Boyz II Men
16. Nice and Slow - Usher ft. Monica
17. Can You Help Me - Usher
18. Incomplete - Sisquo
19. We're Not Making Love No More - Dru Hill
20. Don't Leave Me - Blackstreet
21. Nobody - Keith Sweat
22. I Care About You - K-Ci & Jojo, Babyface, Case
23. Angel of Mine - Brandy
24. In Those Jeans - Ginuwine
25. Pony - Ginuwine
26. So Anxious - Ginuwine
27. This Woman's Work - Maxwell
28. I Want To Be Your Man - Zapp and Roger
29. I Wanna Know - Joe
30. All My Life - K-Ci & Jojo
31. Crazy - K-Ci & Jojo
32. Knockin' Da Boots - H-town
33. Cupid - 112
34. Only You - 112
35. Anytime - Brian McKnight
36. Back At One - Brian McKnight
37. Too Close - Next
38. Feelin' on Yo Booty - R. Kelly
39. Slow Jam - Usher
40. Freak'n You - Jodeci

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.