Everything Happens for a Reason
Over this past year I have grown so tired of people saying "Everything happens for a reason" to me. It's really the last thing you want to hear when something or everything is going wrong. When I talk to someone about something I know that I just want to hear what I want to hear; whether or not it is actually realistic or not.
One thing I know for damn sure and have been taught this year is to not hold onto something or someone that has already let you go... or doesn't care about you. When I was tired of being tired I learned my lesson. Being a stubborn person most of my lessons are learned the hard way.
I'm just glad I learned my lesson; because it is so true that when you let something bad for you go something better comes along... and especially if you aren't looking for it.
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment