Me (On The Left) Achsah (On The Right)
We chilled for most of the day; went to Walmart to get something to cook, rented a movie, and came back to my apartment to relax until night hit. We can't stay in one place long though so right after the movie finished we went to Subway to visit a friend and then went back to our other friend's house to get ready and freshen up for a second time.
We definitely tuned up, if you know what I mean. And I'd have to say that even though I cried a little during the night due to someone being inconsiderate... what came after that made up for my night being ruined. But we won't get into what came after because that'd be a tad inappropriate to get into.
How was your 4th of July? Crazy? Boring? Fun? Leave me some stories in the comments below I'd love to hear about how your day went.
Post a Comment