When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going

Do you ever feel like bad things happen in bundles? Well I sure do! Every time one thing goes wrong it seems that everything in turn goes wrong too. I catch myself falling into getting upset, mad, and isolating myself from people when things go bad but have been working on seeing the good in every situation. As my best friend always reminds me "things could be much much worse".

While things may not be going like I want them to, going through these situations are making me a stronger person. Life is all about priorities; and I find that in my life if my priorities aren't straight the rest of my life seems like it's falling apart. There are always those things that keep me motivated and pushing forward.

I guess sometimes things have to get bad before they get better. It's all a learning experience, but I'm going to be honest I'm ready for this lesson to be over.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.