I've always been a people pleaser. I would rather someone else be happy at the expense of my own happiness until lately. I really do believe that as we grow up we have these kind of life spurts where we start to change. I know that I've changed so much in this past year.... some changes I like others I don't like so much. Re-evaluation is key in life; I know I sometimes hit a dead end, have to turn around, and find my way again.
Right now I'm having one of these re-evaluation spurts. I hate people being mad or upset with me... and I absolutely can't stay around someone who is mad, upset, or just has a negative personality for too long. I'm so in tune with feelings that when someone is feeling something it rubs off on me. While I don't believe you should do anything to disrespect or hurt another person, I believe that you should do what makes you happy; and the people around you who care about you will be happy because you are happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment