First Day at a New Job


Today was pretty exciting to say the least. I started a new job! I have a love/hate relationship with first days on the job. On the one hand you get to watch people do stuff, train, and really just take in information. On the other thing the first day at work is usually awkward, you don't know what you're doing, you feel out of place, and in the way.

All of my co-workers seem really nice. I enjoyed getting to know each of them a little. I also enjoyed the job itself. I am being trained to waitress and I really enjoy how organized and clean cut this place is. It reminds me of the grill from The Vampire Diaries which now that I think about it is probably the reason why I like the look of it so much.

There is so much information to take in, and I have to know all of it before I can even wait tables. I'm kind of glad for that though because when I do get done training I will be sure of everything and not be put in a situation where I don't know something. I've been studying like crazy because I have to take a test on all of this information at the end of the week.

Just wanted to share with you guys how my first day at work went. It feels like I'm starting a new chapter and journey in life. I'm really excited to waitress; even though I know it's not an easy job. I'll have to be careful not to gain weight while working here because their food is absolutely amazing.

Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.