![]() |
| www.weheartit.com |
As humans we do things that we later on question. I've done a fair share of questionable things in my eyes lately. We all want what is best for us; but sometimes your being rebels against that very thing. You want what isn't necessarily good for you; but it's not quite bad for you either... more than anything it's just not beneficial to you.
Human feelings are very complex and complicated. You can say you feel a certain way when you really feel totally opposite. We use one emotion to mask another... and yet in the end you are left to muster in those feelings you tried to bury or ignore.
My question is how do you get past something or someone you feel so passionately about when it's like a constant hurricane of mixed feelings? Do you embrace those feelings and walk away in spite of how you feel; or do you bury them and try to forget only to be bombarded and taken by surprise when it's right there in your face?
How do you deal?
How do you move on?
How do you find closure?
The age old question.
Guess I should put my big girl panties on and figure it out.

You know, sometimes you just never do figure it out.
ReplyDeleteI know, I agree! I feel like I never will sometimes lol.
DeleteI wish I have the answers for you but this is a journey that is unique to you... Girl this post is so frickin NA! How's the New Adult life anyway outside this reflection of yours? I hope things are manageable and still enjoyable for you
ReplyDeleteI wish you did to haha! But I know that I'll have to figure it out all by myself. I didn't realize until you mentioned it but it is an NA post isn't it. Life is pretty good! Work and all, I'm really enjoying it all. Glad to be back blogging; I'm really enjoying it being and feeling like a hobby again. How's life treating you!?
DeleteHi Kayla!
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm just revisiting now.
Dude, my NA days were spent in a drunken haze. So I'd rather you figure it out yourself than me giving you the answers LOL.
Looks like you found a good balance and I'm loving your blog's personal take.
I'm good, thanks for asking. Have an awesome week ahead!
That's totally fine. There are so many things that go on during the course of the day, and it takes me a while to get to comments much less replying lol. So I totally understand.
DeleteMy NA days are that way sometimes haha. I'm so glad you like the personal area of it. I began to think that people didn't lol. It's good to hear that you're good. You have an awesome week too Braine!