I finally decided to get a journal/quote book. I have so many inspiring and important things come to my mind throughout the day that if I don't write them down I loose forever.
In this certain post my quotes were actually inspired by one of my English professors in class. Our world has advanced technologically so fast that there isn't much we can't do without the help of some sort of technology in today's society. I never realized how much I myself rely on technology until I became aware due to the lectures of my professor.
I've sat back and had some very deep thoughts about how in sync we are with the world and others around us due to technology and social media. It has been made possible that we are never truly "alone" or "disconnected"... which isn't healthy.
When writing the first quote in this picture I was pondering how we are all so different... different lives, paths, interests, dreams, hopes, dislikes, and so on but we all cross paths and we all have something valuable to be offered.
Sometimes we set out with a certain plan that we have for our lives... and sometimes that plan changes. I've learned that the universe has a plan for each and every one of us and it's being revealed piece by piece each and everyday. I might not be doing what I had initially planned to do with my life... but I know that this path that I am on is leading me the right way.
Post a Comment