Looking at the Bigger Picture

www.weheartit.com

The Bigger Picture.

I fail to take it into consideration or even remember that it exists most of the time, that is until I am forced to do so.

If you're only looking at a small portion of anything: food, clothes, a situation... anything: it doesn't make that much sense or look that clear.

This thought blossomed whilst I was sitting in the car in front of a church waiting on one of my friends to come out of the bank. This thought blossomed because I was taking pictures and realized that everything looked better far away, The Bigger Picture.

In life I a lot of times freak and stress out because of either something I need to do, haven't done, or something I have no control over... but in the long run it always turns out at the very least okay. I've never had a time where a problem or situation of mine hasn't ended up working out.

That's why before I start over thinking, over analyzing, or stressing I'm going to think about the bigger picture. It's always prettier.

6 comments

  1. That's true, but the other side is also true. When I see a lot of wide shots, I don't see much of the beauty that it presents. But a closer photographic image allows me to see the true beauty of something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is also true, I guess certain situations call for different things! I can also see where a close up would allow you to more closely see the beauty of something.

      Thanks for stopping by Arianne!

      Delete
  2. Kayla, this was an awesome thought. Thanks. I think I need to step back today and look at the bigger picture as well. You're right. It does look better if we're not looking at every microcosm of our day.

    Awesome thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Katie! That's what I've been doing lately because I always look to closely at things. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  3. mm. lifechanging thoughts come in small random packets of moments. i like these internal reflections love. keep them coming.

    besos,
    Kris x loveyouduh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very genius observation! Thank you I'm so glad you like them. There will definitely be plenty more to come, as I'm always having a million thoughts. Love having you here Kris :)

      Best xoxo,
      KG

      Delete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.