When the air flows though the leaves like a gentle breeze Underneath the Winter bleeds Fall to Winter to Spring to Summer At some point in time each season takes a slumber Crisp. Cold. Refreshing. Hot. Each of them are what each other are not. -KG
Thanks Arianne! I just recently revealed that I write a little... I'm not that good but it feels good to write things down that stay trapped in my head.
May the union of your vision and voice be blessed and consecrated for the highest good of all, as you create a new reality through the power of your word.
That's awesome! Didn't know you write!
ReplyDeleteThanks Arianne! I just recently revealed that I write a little... I'm not that good but it feels good to write things down that stay trapped in my head.
DeleteYou ARE good! I write but it's Taylor Swift style, and it's not even as awesome as hers..
DeleteAwe well thanks, I'm definitely not that good haha but I do enjoy writing. And I bet you're writing is amazing!
Delete