Update

www.weheartit.com

Didn't want you guys to think I've gone disappearing on you, I'm reading a bomb ass book called The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. So, as soon as I finish that I'll be posting a review.

Also, Harper was super nice enough to send me some books that release in March, but sadly all of them are sequels. I've only read the first book to one sequel. My plan is to giveaway the other four because otherwise they'll just sit on my shelf forever lonely, with no one to read them.

I'm going to try to come up with something creative for this giveaway. Probably just do a free entry and be done with it. Yeah that's right, a hassle free, non-follow entry type of giveaway. Who doesn't love those?

So check back this week because I know for sure those two things will be up!

Oh in other news, the winner of my Larissa Ione Giveaway was Jennifer Bielman from the blog Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance. She chose Bound by Night by Larissa Ione. Thanks to everyone who entered!

What are you guys up to? How has life been treating you? Anything new or exciting going on or coming up?

2 comments

  1. Yep I think that a giveaway is a nice idea instead of taking them without reading!
    Is this pic yours? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks! And no it's not mine, I got it from We Heart It, the link is under the picture if you'd like to check the site out... I love their pictures.

      Delete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.