Journal Snippet: Fathom
The thing about love that I can't seem to fathom is timing. Timing and placement actually. Love is a tricky thing. You can be two people who love each other but can't be together. Whether that be because you're not ready, they're not ready, or any outside affecting force. It's a magical thing, because it has to happen at the right place, the right time, and under the right circumstances to work. That's the sign, that's how you'll know if it's meant. If in spite of all of those problems and obstacles it works out with that person.
Written on 11/30/2013 by Kayla Graham
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've set aside "love" until I learn to completely love myself without the help of a therapist. I want to be secure and happy on my own without needing anyone. I already feel happy, sometimes lonely, but more often happy. As for secure, I'm working on it.
ReplyDeleteThat is totally understandable. I'm currently in the process of learning to completely love and accept myself. It's a process and it sure isn't easy but it's paying off. Being happy and content without someone is the point in which I feel people are ready for something with someone. If that physobabble made any sense whatsoever lol.
Delete