Well this book was really good. I usually never read YA books but I am glad I read this book. I give it a 5 out of 5. A perfect title for a perfect book! Perfect Chemistry kept me alert until the very end. Alex Fuentes came from a bad home and a bad side of town. He deals with gang involvement and has a bad boy reputation. His bad boy reputation hides the fact that he wants to break free from his gang. On the other hand Brittany Ellis is a good girl who has a good reputation but still has a bad home life. When they are paired together for a project sparks fly. This books allows you to look at both sides of the tracks and I love how the characters come together from totally different lifestyles and yet have so much in common. As they fall in love they start not to care what other people think and they learn to see what's on the inside and what lies beneath. This is a truly passionate story about two high school students falling in love against the odds. I really loved this book and hated when it ended. Books are all about the characters and I love how the author brought the characters to life. I actually felt like they were real and I knew them. This feeling is what makes reading worth while to me! There are two more books in this series that I just found out about and I will definitely be reading them both! They are called Rules of Attraction and Chain Reaction.
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Well this book was really good. I usually never read YA books but I am glad I read this book. I give it a 5 out of 5. A perfect title for a perfect book! Perfect Chemistry kept me alert until the very end. Alex Fuentes came from a bad home and a bad side of town. He deals with gang involvement and has a bad boy reputation. His bad boy reputation hides the fact that he wants to break free from his gang. On the other hand Brittany Ellis is a good girl who has a good reputation but still has a bad home life. When they are paired together for a project sparks fly. This books allows you to look at both sides of the tracks and I love how the characters come together from totally different lifestyles and yet have so much in common. As they fall in love they start not to care what other people think and they learn to see what's on the inside and what lies beneath. This is a truly passionate story about two high school students falling in love against the odds. I really loved this book and hated when it ended. Books are all about the characters and I love how the author brought the characters to life. I actually felt like they were real and I knew them. This feeling is what makes reading worth while to me! There are two more books in this series that I just found out about and I will definitely be reading them both! They are called Rules of Attraction and Chain Reaction.
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't read any of these recent books that you've reviewed but I want to read this one! Also, at for TVD and TLg shows!!! I used to watch 90210, but stopped. Love your blog look!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! Perfect Chemistry was amazing! 90210 has also gotten way better!
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed it!! Ohhh Alex, he has my ♥
ReplyDeleteHave you read Rules of Attraction yet? I've been procrastinating reading that one...
I know I love him so much, I read it a while back so I am thinking about reading it again :D I haven't read rules of attraction, but I think that I will sometime! Let me know what you think of it when you read it!!! Thanks for stopping by and reading my review... it is one of my first ones so it's not that good lol!
ReplyDelete