So... for Foods class we had to make a cake and decorate it. Sounds easy right?? NO! Well I it started off when I picked out my flower pan, right after I picked it out someone else said they wanted it. So I said okay, I'll take it home and make mine. Well the person decided to leave school early and to get someone else to put their cake in for them. Well that didn't happen so I had to make my cake a day late! So I came in the next day and while my cake was baking I made icing for everyone because I like helping people out. I put my crumb layer of icing on my cake and put it in the refrigerator to decorate for the next day. When I got in the classroom and went to put icing on my cake it had gotten wet somehow so I had to re-make another cake. This time I picked out a lady bug, I baked my cake and took it home to decorate. I finally got it done after hours of making icing, doing the crumb layer, and doing a star tip all over my cake. I am happy with the end result, although it took a long time to get there!
May the union of your vision and voice be blessed and consecrated for the highest good of all, as you create a new reality through the power of your word.
Oh how cute! Hard to go to school and bake a ladybug cake!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I know lol it was pretty challenging!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest cake!! So cool. Thanks for telling me about your blog :) Im a new follower.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my giveaway :)
Thank you, and you are welcome (: Thanks for your giveaway, I really like your blog!
ReplyDelete