A Big thanks to Crystal of Reading Between the Wines Book Club and Ing of As the Pages Turn for hosting the My Book Boyfriend Giveaway Hop. The Giveaway Hop will run from 12:01 AM February 1st through to 11:59 PM February 5th, 2012.
What better way to celebrate the month of LOVE then with your favorite book boyfriend? Whether you have a valentine or not, the swoon worthy heroes we find in romances can’t be matched anyway! So why not put on those naughty underwear and curl up with one of these steamy reads this year instead? Make your Valentine’s Day perfect by joining the My Book Boyfriend Giveaway Hop where fellow bloggers offer you the chance to win some of their favorite book boyfriends!
US Only Giveaway, sorry but postage is a lot (: I will be hosting International giveaways in the future.
I will be giving away one copy of Wicked Sinful Nights by Julia Latham.
Though he′d been raised with his brothers by the League of the Blade as an experiment, Robert Hilliard is light-hearted, taking life as it comes. But the League doesn′t approve, and gives him one last chance to prove himself. A high member of the council has died, and the League believes his mistress, killed him. Robert must prove Sarah Audley′s guilt or lose his standing in the League. But when he encounters the red-haired beauty, Robert is convinced of her innocence and is determined to find the real murderer, no matter the price.
Sarah, a widow whose late husband′s family blamed her for his accidental death, doesn′t realize she′s suspected in the viscount′s death, a man who was a father figure to her--never her lover. She′s uneasy with her instant attraction to Robert, and when she learns his purpose to prove her guilt she knows she can never trust him...
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Below are the links to all of the participants of the My Book Boyfriend Giveaway Hop. Check out all of the wonderful prizes. Happy Hopping!
Oh I admit, Wicked Sinful Nights sounds RIGHT up my alley!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
Jess
Thanks Jess (The Romanceaholic) for stopping by (: This is my kind of book too.
ReplyDeleteI always check the books being giveaway books on goodreads first just to make sure it's something I actually want to read. This one looks good, thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteThat's a good thing to do, I also do the same thing, or read the blurb. Thanks for entering the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm still a sucker for these historical romances with the older style covers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in the hop, hun!
Like the sound of this book, really taken with historical romances right now
ReplyDelete(Crystal) I am too (: Historical Romances are awesome... Thanks for entering the giveaway!
ReplyDelete(Jean P.) I like historical romances too. Thank you for stopping by and entering the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteawesome giveaway!! I have been really wanting to read a Historical Fiction!!! Hopefully this will be the one!! Love the blog
ReplyDeleteHI i am des and i am reader blogger and love to read all kind i have amazon and good reads and then i blogon them a lot
ReplyDelete(DBookWhore) I went and checked out your blog, I love it! I love Historical Romances, they seem like they have so much emotion (: Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDelete(desitheblonde) I love reading and blogging too! I just discovered blogging about a month and a half ago and I love it, though not more than reading (: I have an amazon and goodreads account where I post reviews too, That's awesome that you do too. I'll have to check out your blog!
ReplyDeleteI haven't read this book yet and I would love to. Thank you for the excellent giveaway. My book boyfriend is Roarke from JD Robb's In Death series.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by! My Book Boyfriend would have to be Tarq from Cheryl Brook's "The Stud"... *sigh*
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway. I have read some of Julia Latham's (Gayle Callen) books. She is a great author. Thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome June, thanks for stopping by again! Happy Hopping (:
ReplyDeleteSounds like an excellent book, I'd love to read it.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of Julia's books yet, but I'd like to!
ReplyDeleteThis story sounds like it has a few twists and turns to it. Sounds like a great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in the hop and for the giveaway opportunity.
sophiarose1816@gmail.com
(Di) Thank you for stopping by! I hope you get to read some of Julia's books (:
ReplyDelete(Sophia Rose) Thank you Sophia, for stopping by, taking your time to comment, and entering the giveaway. Happy Hopping!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great read! Thanks so much for joining the hop and this awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAshley A
ash_app@hotmail.com
Sounds like a great read. Thank you for picking a good book to giveaway. :) Jeanne, jeannebates_t@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete(Ashley Applebee)You are welcome, thank you for stopping by and entering the giveaway! Happy Hopping (:
ReplyDelete(momma8385) I love giveaways, they are so much fun. Thanks for entering.
ReplyDeleteThankyou for hosting this awesome giveaway
ReplyDeleteI feel lucky to participate in this blog hop, I'm so glad that Reading Between the Wines and As the pages Turn hosted it! Thanks for entering the giveaway (:
ReplyDeleteI love the backround you choose for the site, its real pretty and i love the colors. Thanks for being a part of the blog hop.
ReplyDelete(Ramblings of a Part time Druid) Thank you! Brown is my favorite color (: Thanks for entering the giveaway!! Happy Hopping!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the great giveaway! I love blog hops! I always find great new sites and authors! Thanks!
ReplyDelete-Amber
goodblinknpark@yahoo.com
I love hops too, I always find new blogs, books, and authors!! They are great. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Hopping.
ReplyDelete