IMM Monday (1)

Photobucket

This is my first official In My Mailbox and I'm excited. I have posted book I've gotten before but have never done an IMM post. In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren. For more information Click Here.

Well here it goes (:

This is what a combination of what I've bought last month, won, or have been sent. Some of these books I have received this month, but I thought I would go ahead and add them too.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



-In picture one and two, those books were sent to me by Jaye/Sheryl Lynn, a big thanks! Click Here to view her website.
-  I won the ARC of Persuasion by Rebecca H. Jamison from Cedar Fort.
-Nothing Else Matters by Leslie Dubois mysteriously showed up in an Amazon package, I honestly have no idea who sent it; but thank you to whoever sent it! I can't wait to read this one.
- Guardian by Claire Delacroix (2nd book in series) was sent to me by Claire Delacroix/Deborah, she is awesome. Thank you Deborah!
- I won Crossing Values by Carrie Daws from Goodreads.com
- I won Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer from Goodreads.com
- I won Journey of the Promise from The Young Adult Giveaway Hop.
- I won Endlessy, Legacy, and Danse Macabre by C.V. Hunt from http://bookhimdanno.blogspot.com/
- I bought Matched, such a beautiful cover (:
- Eternal Hunger and Eternal Kiss by Laura Wright, Drink Me by Jacquelyn Frank, Touch of Seduction by Rhyannon Byrd, Embraced by Blood and Bonded by Blood by Laurie London, Night's Kiss by Amanda Ashley, and Vampires are Forever and Born to Bite by Lynsay Sands were sent to me by a friend on Swap.com
- I bought Into the Dark by Gena Showalter
- I bought Legally Hot by Cheyenna McCray, Lora Leigh, and  Red Garnier.
- A friend gave me The Hunger Games
- I bought Pushing Her Boundaries by Julia Rachel Barret, my favorite book this month!
- I bought Crave and Envy by J.R. Ward because I already had Covet and wanted the complete series.


Please feel free to share with me how your week in books was, I'd love to hear from you!! I love hearing about what books everyone receives.

5 comments

  1. (Julia) Yeah, I know... I really need to stop buying books and entering giveaways until I read the ones I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great haul! I really want to read Matched and I LOVED The Hunger Games.

    Thanks so much by stopping by my blog and for following! I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

    Andrea (New Follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andrea, I haven't read The Hunger Games or Matched but I really look forward to it... They seem like they'd be really good (: Thanks for following back I also look forward to hearing more from you on your blog!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first IMM post! Thanks for stopping by mine!
    That book, Persuasion is catching my eye.. Reminds me of a Jane Austen-ish type of thing. :D

    xo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.