Temptation #1
Author: Karen Ann Hopkins
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Release Date: June 26th, 2012
Pages: 383
My Rating: 5 Cats!
Buy Here: Amazon|Barnes & Noble|Book Depository
Your heart misleads you. That's what my friends and family say. But I love Noah. And he loves me. We met and fell in love in the sleepy farming community of Meadowview, while we rode our horses together through the grassy fields and in those moments in each other's arms. It should be ROSE & NOAH forever, easy. But it won't be. Because he's Amish. And I'm not.
Temptation... oh yes! That's exactly what it is! I was continually "tempted" to read it... everywhere I went I tried to sneak Temptation out just to read the next page because that is how engrossed I was in this book. It's such a sweet romance and the characters (each and every one) are amazing.
Rose is a feisty English girl who doesn't take orders from anyone... well MAYBE her Dad and that's only sometimes. She loves to dance, listen to music, and play sports... everything that the "Amish" aren't allowed to do. After Rose's mother dies, her family moves next door to an Amish community because her Father is going to be working at the local hospital. Rose's family are invited over to their Amish neighbors' house and that is when Rose lays eyes on Noah "her HOT Amish neighbor" for the second time. At least this time she is clean. Rose instantly forms a crush on him, and he on her too.
Noah is an Amish gentlemen who is at the ripe age of 18 which in the Amish society means it's time for him to settle down and pick a wife and have kids... and that was all fine and dandy with him until Rose arrived with her charismatic and wild personality... he never stood a chance against her.
Noah and Rose inevitably fall in love, but will it work? After all he is Amish and she is English. You'll have to read to find out (SO GOOD)! I screamed at the end because I WANTED the next book so freaking bad, I am still having Temptation with drawls! Karen Ann Hopkins definitely knows what she is doing! Temptation is filled with secrets, romance, feisty characters, and unbreakable love with is all combined to make this an unforgettable read. This definitely doesn't seen like a debut novel to me! Thank you Karen for writing such an amazing book, I am impatiently awaiting book 2!
Have you read it? You Should! If you have read it, what did you think about it?? I NEED someone to talk about this amazing book with :D
Find Karen Here:
IT WAS FUR-EAKING-FANTASTIC!!
Always see Amish themes books but I'm a little iffy about it because I'm unsure of the theme. But I always want to try it coz it is a popular genre. This looks like a good place to start before I go hardcore lol
ReplyDelete