Books Mentioned:
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad
The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad
Gulliver Takes Manhattan by Justin Luke Zirilli
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
In Case You Missed out on Some Posts Here at Bengal Reads:
(Monday) Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins (Review)
(Tuesday) Book Recommendations
(Wednesday) Waiting On Wednesday (6) Valkyrie Rising Edition
(Wednesday) Independence Day Giveaway (Still GOING ON, GO ENTER IF YOU HAVEN’T YET for your chance to win any 2 books from Book Depository!)
(Thursday) Feature and Follow (5)
(Friday) Guest Post with Emma Daley + Giveaway (Still Going On, there is still time to enter!)
(Saturday) Guest Post with Laura Bickle (Author of “The Hallowed Ones”)
- So, what did you think? A little less freezing on the video right lol. I still need a new one so it won’t be as fuzzy and slow… but I’m making progress! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone and please leave a link to your Mailbox post and I will come and check it out! I hope you guys had an amazing week this week.
What’s Going On At “Bengal Reads”? (7/8/2012)
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am very curious on those Lauren Conrad books, read those first! Hehehe
ReplyDeleteI am curious too! will read them very soon lol :D
DeleteI love Lauren Conrads books too! I loved her L.A. Candy trilogy and I can't wait to get The Fame Game iI think it's going to be awesome. Also The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner was pretty good too! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM =)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-42-weekly-wrap-up.html
~Paige @ Comfort Books
Oh YAY! I am glad that I found someone who has read them and enjoyed them! Can't wait to start both Lauren's books and Stephanie Meyer's novella! Thanks so much for stopping by and sorry I'm late with commenting back :/
DeleteIt's so funny, because I just started watching Laguna Beach on Netflix the other day... I watched it and The Hills and The City before, but I just felt like watching it again and I thought, "Maybe I should give LC's books a try." So I'll be interested to see what you thought of them! Nice haul!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I so loved all of those shows and am very anxious to try out her books! Will let you know what I think when I start!
Delete