Going Out With the Girls Again

katieThis weekend was another weekend where some of my friends and I went out, because well… we love to dance. My day started off with working, and I worked for about 10 hours. Then after my friend Katie tackled the job of blow drying my hair because doing my hair is a BIG process.

(Katie blow drying my hair, to the left)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After my lovely friend blow dried my hair, I set out to straighten it and to get dressed to go out and here was the outcome.

2012-11-03_23-55-22_457me1

Then after getting ready I usually take TONS AND TONS of pictures with everyone… but my ADHD kicked in and I couldn’t focus lol because I was so excited and anxious about going out. I did happen to get one picture with my friend Denise, and I thought it was pretty good.

deniseandi

Needless to say my night was GREAT. Filled with laughs and a lot of sweaty dancing. It was SO HOT in that place, but it was a great way to burn some calories I guess haha. I had so much fun as I always do. And to end this post I am going to share with you a couple of songs we listened to while heading down the road.

...Fun weekend until I got sick on Sunday and then had to do tons of homework Sunday night. Well, it was definitely worth it.

1 comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.