Happy Thanksgiving

Hey everyone! I know it is rather late, but I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I have spent  all day with my family and have had a blast! I’ve eaten WAY too much food today turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, bread, and pumpkin pie are some of my personal favorites. I planned on going to Black Friday but that didn’t happen. So now I’m just relaxing with family and letting my food settle. I hope you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and if you are participating in Black Friday… be safe!

Here are some pictures with family from today.

2012-11-22_13-55-41_9152012-11-22_13-56-17_8162012-11-22_13-57-06_982012-11-22_13-58-28_792012-11-22_13-58-30_3922012-11-22_13-59-14_4692012-11-22_14-14-26_6222012-11-22_14-03-11_7672012-11-22_18-04-16_408

Feel free to leave comments! I would love to hear how your Thanksgiving went.

3 comments

  1. Happy thanksgiving Kayla!

    Is that kid your niece or sister? She's very pretty. I was on a food coma last night too, I'm planning to do a repeat today with the leftovers LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is my little sister :) and thank you! I know I have ate SO much food haha. I plan on doing it again today too lol.

      Delete
  2. That is SO sweet! :) Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    New follower!

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.