Flaky People
So, you made plans with me? When I make plans with someone you can count those plans as already being done because I am a very dependable person. I don't lie; and when I say something I mean it. If I tell you I'm going to do something I do it.
I cannot stand when someone makes plans with me. Plans that I've had all day to get excited for, and then you flake on me without so much as a descent excuse. I mean damn, do I really mean that little to you that you can lie to me and not even so much as explain? I'm done dealing with flaky people. The people who say that they don't mess with fake people are the main ones who are flaky and lie.
You say one thing, but portray something totally different. I deserve way better and have dealt with being on the back burner for too long. I am a good person who is honest, loyal, and respectful. I deserve better, and from now on I won't settle for less.
Similar Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment