This past year has really put my passion for reading to the test. My senior year of High School I read around 80 books in a year... this year I don't even know if I've hit the 10 mark.
I have been so distracted this year, finding out who I am, and experiencing my first year of college. Before college I didn't really have friends or a social life. I literally just sat in front of my computer, read, and blogged all day.
While I miss that I'm glad that I'm finding a balance as of late. Work, school, social life, and active reading has been hard to manage for me seeing as I've been in a major book slump.
I am so happy to say that I'm out of my book slump! Reading Star Cursed was just what I needed. I even started to re-read one of my favorite books The Fault In Our Stars, which I'm sure you've all read. (IF YOU HAVEN'T STOP READING THIS POST, BUY IT AND DO SO NOW) The Fault In Our Stars touched me in so many ways and definitely gave me a whole new outlook on life. John Green you are truly brilliant. Now I'm currently reading Dark Lover by J.R. Ward and let me tell you it's way hot.
I just feel like myself again reading and what not and wanted to share that with you guys. What are you currently reading?
Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. Please feel free to comment, I respond back to everyone! Thank you for visiting, come back again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment