Reflection of the Week

My week has went pretty good; as good as these things normally go. It was pretty laid back, and calm... which is what I've been needing.


This week I read one book; Wonder by R.J. Palacio. You can read my review of it here. I really enjoyed it and am currently reading another book on the complete opposite end of the genre spectrum compared to Wonder.

I didn't purchase any new books this week but got a couple of e-books, which I'm currently working on reading.






I also came across a couple of quotes that I really related to this week so I put them with some pretty pictures, and here they are.

                   

These aren't pictures I made, but some from my favorite website We Heart It that I fell in love with this week.





The Vampire Diaries was so epic this week! Ketsia is a bad ass witch... and she and Silas being back into the mix has made things so interesting. I can't wait for the next episode this Thursday. What did you guys think of it, please to tell! Honestly, I'm falling in love with the Originals more and more every week. I'm actually starting to like it more than TVD. 
Started Game of Thrones and Once Upon a Time and am loving both of them very much. I'll post about my opinions on these separately.


New movies, YAY! I love Underworld, and got all three for super cheap. Mirrors scared the shit out of me. I got The Great Gatsby and The Perks of Being a Wallflower for after I read the books. I can't wait to watch them.

And I'll end with my most played tunes of the week:





So tell me how did you guys' week go? Get any new books or movies... watch anything new or interesting? Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments

  1. I've heard a few of Birdy's songs, and I really like what she does.

    I haven't watched Vampire Diaries in years. I saw the full first season but nothing beyond that. I do remember liking it, though. Part of that may have just been because I was with a friend who loved them and we always have a good time together :) I don't buy cable now so I don't keep up with any TV shows. I don't really feel like I'm missing out much though.

    Loved this post! It's always fun to see what other peoples lives are like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I love Birdy, I listen to her albums on constant replay! If ever you'd like to catch up on The Vampire Diaries they are all on Netflix!!!

      Thanks for taking time to read this post, as I know it's very long lol. I love seeing other people's reflection posts too!

      Delete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.