The Witches of East End: A New TV Series


Did you guys watch this pilot!? I have a feeling that this is going to be my next TV Show addiction. I love supernatural shows... some of my favorites include The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, and the newly established show The Originals.

This pilot was so awesome. Freya is a character that I already love only after one episode. Witches of East End looks to be a very promising TV series. I was very disappointed when The Secret Circle was discontinued on CWTV and am glad that someone else decided to air a Witchy TV show.

I did not even know that this TV show was based off of books by Melissa de la Cruz... but I'm going to have to find my way to a book store to purchase them now. I should have figured it was based off of a book, seems like that's the trend now days.

Spoilers below.

So in this episode we are introduced to everyone. Let me just mention that this cast is a very good looking cast! Joanna who is the mother of Freya and Ingrid. Dash who is engaged to marry Freya. Wendy the catty little sister of Joanna. And last but certainly not least the mysterious Killian who is the brother of Dash.

The funny thing is that when Freya first lays eyes on Killian she recognizes him to be the guy from her dreams.

Throughout the pilot the girls Ingrid and Freya are starting to show signs of powers and are starting to be suspicious of them. When Wendy appears on Joanna's front porch telling her she's in danger things really take off.

There is someone out there posing as Joanna trying to destroy the Beauchamp family, and they won't rest until the exact their revenge.

If you haven't please make it a priority to at least give this show a try. It comes on every Sunday at 10 pm on Lifetime.

Did you watch it already!? What did you think if you did? I can't wait until next Sunday to see what is going to be uncovered next.

2 comments

  1. I didn't even know there was a TV series out about this. I don't get cable (it's awesome) so I'm way behind. But I'm intrigued enough I'll have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know right! Me neither until my room mate told me about it and convinced me to watch it. You can look it up and watch full episodes on Lifetime.com though. Let me know what you think when you watch it! :)

      Delete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.