Random and Weird Facts About Me

www.weheartit.com
WARNING: read at your own risk.

1. I hate cheese.
2. Kit Kats are bomb. CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE>>>
3. Feet totally disgust me.
4. I have a scar on each foot from my brother putting a turned on lamp on each of my feet.
5. Pasta salad and oreo pudding are the best combination of foods, ever!
6. I put salt and pepper on my salads.
7. I talk to myself.
8. I can meow just like a cat.
9. I can sound just like Gollum from Lord of the Rings.
10. I'm allergic to my favorite food, which is rice.
11. I love anything that has to do with the supernatural.
12. I still have a night light and red blankie.
13. I own coloring books, video games, and board games.

Conclusion: I am a very odd 20 year old who is basically just a kid at heart. So, drop me a random or weird fact about yourself in the comments, hope I didn't freak you guys out too much with mine... wait, who am I kidding it would be odd if you didn't find at least one of those facts weird.

4 comments

  1. G-little!! I am equally as weird. I own coloring books and my favorite food is rice too! haha and night lights are mandatory in my house. You're not weird you're beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe G-Big! We're so much alike... I love it and you! Thank you for thinking my weirdness is beautiful, you are beautiful too.

      Delete
    2. Oreo pudding and... Pasta salad. Besides thats ur pretty awsome. Hahah

      Delete
  2. gosh I love KitKats too.. really any chocolate :D
    hmm... curious what a Pasta salad is...
    I talk to myself too! I mean, who else am I gonna talk to? I can't talk to my fictional friends!
    lol I can meow and ruff like cat and dog if I really try.
    aww I'm sorry you're allergic to rice!
    aahh! I wish u live near me, I love board games and video games :) and coloring books when I'm really bored bordering on losing my mind

    conclusion - you're NOT weird...

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.