December 13, 2021



10:33 pm

I woke up today to my sister FaceTiming me and I realized that I'd slept in.

After I got off of the phone I returned to my slumber because I didn't feel like getting out of bed.

Once I woke up for good I scrolled through TikTok for a while before I got up and started to get ready for my day.

I found this cute little bookstore // coffee shop that had the best vibes, pastries, and coffee to do some work at.

Before I really got into a work flow I started to worry about the lump on the back of my head that I discovered about a week ago when it started to get sore.

As I was sitting there the back of my head grew increasingly sore and I began to develop a headache - so I felt a little panicked.

I decided to go to the emergency room to get checked out because better safe than sorry and all they said was it was a swollen lymph node.

It's still sore and making me wonder if there is a spiritual meaning underneath this physical symptom.



Post a Comment

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.