New Tattoos and a Couple of Snippets from My Journal

On the left side on my chest.

Behind my left ear.
Behind my right ear.























Snippet #1: It has been said that the heart is a wicked device. I don't believe this to be true. The heart is a delicate, fragile, unstable piece of our being that allows for being in tune with humanity. The heart endures the most: heartbreaks, joys, pains, happiness, jealous-ness, enviousness, and so on. Out heart is the one part of our body that endures the most. It's what keeps us alive, what keeps us in sync with our endless flow of emotions; whether it be good or bad. -KG

Snippet #2: When you take a look at everything around you and see tons of people who do the same things you do everyday. People who also have worries, fears, hopes, secrets, dreams... a life. We only take our own lives into consideration most of the time. But there are literally billions of people on this Earth living life; which is an amazing thing to think about. -KG

9 comments

  1. I LOVE the wanderlust tattoo! It's one of my favorite German loan words, and it's just a beautiful word!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Isa, I am in love with it too! It is truly a beautiful word.

      Delete
  2. hi lovie. i'm glad you found me. we found each other. i'll be coming by often youknow.

    besos,
    Kris x loveyouduh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so glad! Your blog is one that I visit daily! It's lovely. I can't wait to have you come back and visit, it's great having you here.

      Delete
  3. I love Perks, especially "We accept the love we think we deserve". I think there are (and will always be) points in my life where I feel down-- whether it's about myself, about the situation that I'm in. The what-ifs are endless and my confidence falters, but it's nice to remember that we are made of our experiences and they're what brought us here, to where we are now, for better or for worse. The heart, the organ that "feels", is something wonderful.

    It surprises me how many people there really are in the world; I'm only a speck in the larger picture, which always reminds me that there are always people who are more unfortunate, who have less, which always puts my issues into perspective.

    Love your new tattoos by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. When I read that line in the book I fell in love with it, it's funny how a small amount of words can amount to meaning so much. I agree that the downs as well as the ups are what make us who we are as a person...

      Every time I sit and think about my life, I think that I am a smaller part of a much bigger picture, blows my mind every time. It also helps me when I'm going through a rough time to think that there are people who have it worse... it makes me grateful and appreciative of the things I do have.

      Thanks so much Alice :) Love having you here!

      Delete
  4. i love your tattoos - it sums up what's important to a person and you have some really beautiful words..

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you! I agree tattoos do indeed reflect the kind of person someone is. I tried to choose mine very carefully and wisely. Please do come back and visit soon!

      Delete
  5. Great job for back ears tattoos.. I try it definitely.. your artiste are really awesome artiste.. i want make these wonderful tattoos.. it is my hobby.. you share more tips for tattoos.. it is very helpfully for all..
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.