Action

www.weheartit.com


Action? Yeah that is the title, but I'm not going to be talking about "that" kinda action today. You pervert. I just want to vent a little about a realization that I made today.

I've heard a million times from people, "the only difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is action". Yeah yeah yeah. As with most people I heard it but I never received it for what it really is.

So true though.

Dreams dreams dreams. I've never considered the fact that I could turn my dreams into reality if I worked my ass off. I don't think I'll ever be one of those people who settle for a decent job with decent money. I want to do what I'm passionate about. (Yeah girl, who doesn't?) 

Everyone wants that out of life but many people walk around thinking that they can't. It's sad because I've always believed this about myself, but I'm glad I've finally got past that crock of bull.

Books, music, hair, make-up, web design, and most of all being around people. Those are the things I want to and will do. I've always had a feeling that I'd start my own business someday, because I'm too out of the box to color only inside of the lines of this crazy, amazing thing we call life. 

So guys, if you're passionate about something fucking do it and stop making excuses. If you are able to pursue your dreams and the only thing standing in your way is yourself: whether it be not thinking you're good enough or capable. Get over yourself and show the world what it is you have to offer it. You never know what you are capable of until you at least try. Stop wasting the gifts you have because of fear. Living in fear I've found is the worst thing ever, and what is even worse is the fact that most people don't realize that they are in fact living in it.



3 comments

  1. I was so focused on acting that when I had to stop because of financial issues and take up a "normal" office job, I felt confused. What would I do with my life? How will I get myself out of this job so I can follow my dreams?

    But now, I have a new outlook. I love being in front of the camera, but that doesnt' mean I have to be acting. I can be in front of the camera on YouTube and be myself! Although, being myself is just as hard as acting. Gosh. Sometimes I feel like I'm acting so that people will like what they see. I don't know. I don't want to do that because then they will like someone I'm not.

    As far as living in fear... I'm trying to get out of it. I still kind of do, but I hope this year that will change. 2013 was when I followed my "dream" of being in Los Angeles to act. 2014 is the year when I would follow my dreams and actually BE HAPPY about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being yourself is one of the single most hardest things to do. I have such a hard time with this myself. I've started to realize that I need to stop caring what other people think which is also another super hard thing to do. But Arianne I believe you can do anything you set your mind to. Good luck on all of your endeavors I hope you reach your goals and overcome the obstacles you've set out to.

      Delete
    2. caring too much about what other people think is a hard habit to break.. people say if you believe the good things people say about you, why won't u believe the bad things as well? it makes complete sense...

      Delete

Instagram

Bengal Reads. Theme by STS.